Connect to your future success, combining academic-based and performance-based financial aid options.
Upon acceptance to Bethel, you’ll be considered for scholarships based on your
- academic achievements
- performance skills on the field or the stage
- desire to focus on a specific academic area
- diversity you bring to our campus community
- desire to serve your community
- connections to religious organizations
- service to your country
Your out-of-pocket costs for a Bethel degree are kept to a minimum with our wide range of FREE money, awarded based on your interests and aptitude.
- $26,323 average financial aid package for full-time students; combines academic and performance scholarships
- $26,141 saved through Bethel’s 4-Year Graduation Guarantee (compared with going to a state school for 5 years)
- $50,000 scholarship guarantee for Kansas residents, Mennonite high school or church attendees, AVID or Upward Bound participants, or anyone who had a relative attend Bethel.
Considering transferring to Bethel?
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.