One of the most common myths about attending a private college is that it isn’t affordable.
Not true at Bethel College. More than 98 percent of Bethel students receive scholarships or financial aid. Intended to bring college costs within reach, the Bethel financial aid package is typically a combination of college scholarships, state and federal grants, campus work and student loans. Only loans must be repaid after graduation.
Investing in a Bethel College education can open doors and earn you respect – for the rest of your life.
You’ll find that Bethel’s outstanding quality and reasonable cost add up to a great educational value. For details on the types of academic, fine arts and athletics awards, along with information on federal grants and loans, read about financial aid, scholarships and tuition for future students.
Build a strong foundation for success. Complete college confident your future employer—or graduate school—will recognize the high caliber of your academic preparation.
Discover how your Bethel College education can cost less than attending public college. Let us help you turn your dreams of college achievement into reality.
- 100% of students receive financial aid.
- Only 50% of tuition, room and board price paid, on average, by full-time students
- 19% less – Bethel costs compared to the national average for private-college tuition, fees, room and board
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions, or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.
- Refer to the first-time freshman checklist or transfer student checklist for important deadlines to ensure you receive the best financial aid package possible.
Live in Kansas? Attend a Mennonite high school or church? Participate in AVID or Upward Bound? Had a relative attend Bethel? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be eligible for our $50,000 scholarship guarantee.
Earn scholarship dollars for devoting your time to volunteering in an area organization (while also gaining work experience) – strengthening the community and your resume. We’ll even provide a 1:4 match for your AmeriCorps Education Award.