Join a community where you’re supported every step of your college journey!
As a Thresher, you’ll get the chance to pursue the things you enjoy doing, in the classroom, on the stage, during the game, or out in the community. Because you’ll be a part of a small campus, your possibilities are limitless:
- Choose an academic program that prepares you for your goals and aspirations.
- Not sure where to begin? Match your talents to possible majors using our MyMajors self-assessment tool.
- Can’t find what you’re passionate about? Design your own major alongside your advisors with iMajor.
- Enjoy opportunities to travel and learn in different cultures and destinations.
- Pursue peace and justice by developing skills for building common ground with others.
- Engage in campus life through activities, athletics and the arts.
At Bethel, you can transform your passions and talents into a degree and a satisfying, successful career. We’d love to have you join our campus community!
- #1 Kansas small college with highest earning graduates, Zippia.com
- #14 in the nation of “Best Bachelor’s Colleges,” Washington Monthly, 2020-21
- #26 Best Colleges Regional Midwest, U.S. News & World Report, 2020-21
We want to hear from you!
Sign up for our emails for updates, information and opportunities to engage with Bethel as a high school student. Whatever your goals and passions, we want to be there to support you along the way – tell us all about your vision for the future!
What can I do to be ready for college?
When you survey the landscape, your future might look foggy. But now is a perfect time to start clarifying your college plans.
Put your best foot forward. Think about what type of school best embraces you and your interests, and suits your academic and career pursuits. Chart your course for college prep and propel yourself toward college admissions success.
- Explore our website
- Go to Bethel events like concerts, games, and shows
- Practice your ACT skills - you could even take an early ACT to see where you’re at
- Attend camps on Bethel’s campus, such as the Bethel College Summer Science Institute
- Attend Bethel events that fit your passions, like Honor Band or the STEM symposium
- Take the ACT or SAT and send in your scores (Bethel’s ACT code is 1390, SAT code is 6037)
- Seek out activities and opportunities for involvement in your high school to develop leadership skills and discover your passions
- Go to college fairs - make sure to stop by and chat with your Bethel representative!
- Strengthen your relationships with mentors, and ask them for letters of recommendation for special Bethel scholarships
- Build a list of potential majors and colleges - list pros and cons for each
- Visit Bethel through our campus visits or remote visit options
- Ask your guidance counselor for advice and planning for your summer and senior year
- Apply for summer jobs, internships, or job shadows
- Apply to Bethel!
- Ask your guidance counselor to send your transcript to Bethel - ask your admissions counselor how to send them in
- Complete the FAFSA to receive your financial aid award (Bethel’s FAFSA code is 001905)
- Sign up for a campus visit to learn more about your passions
- Check out outside scholarships through community organizations, churches, and scholarship websites
- Come to Scholarship Day to celebrate your academic achievements
- Pay your deposit to reserve your spot in the dorms and enroll in classes
- Sign up for Early Enrollment Day to get the classes you want and meet your advisor
- Prepare for your future with a summer job, internship, or job shadow
- Get to know your roommate and plan out your room