Join a community where you’re supported every step of your college journey!
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, Bethel has undergone strategic changes to protect our students, faculty and staff, and the community. Many of these changes have affected the way Bethel’s Admissions department, and the campus as a whole, operates on a day-to-day basis. Our Admissions department has implemented the following changes:
- On-campus visits to Bethel College now require masks for visitors and all involved Bethel personnel. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, check the visit page for our current options.
- On-campus tours require masks for all guests and involved Bethel personnel. Hand sanitizing stations will be available in buildings.
- We have implemented the new option of a remote visit to campus.
For a complete list of institutional policies and practices regarding COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 update page here.
Important Admissions Dates
Bethel College uses a “rolling admission” model, which means there’s no deadline to apply! Fill out your free online application in just 10 minutes today!
Benefits of Bethel
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a lot of uncertainty and you may be wondering if now is the right time to pursue your college career. We understand that, and we want to encourage you to continue thinking about Bethel as your future home. As a small, rural college in central Kansas, Bethel enjoys a uniquely-situated opportunity. For local students, Bethel offers the comfort of being close to home while still allowing students independence and room for growth. For students from farther away, Bethel often becomes a home away from home, where you can be a part of a community that supports and uplifts you. No matter where you’re from, we want you to feel you belong here and that Bethel is the right fit for you!
As a Thresher, you’ll get the chance to pursue the things you enjoy doing, in the classroom, on the stage, during the game, or out in the community. Because you’ll be a part of a small campus, your possibilities are limitless:
- Choose an academic program that prepares you for your goals and aspirations.
- Can’t find what you’re passionate about? Design your own major alongside your advisors with iMajor.
- Enjoy opportunities to travel and learn in different cultures and destinations.
- Pursue peace and justice by developing skills for building common ground with others.
- Engage in campus life through activities, athletics and the arts.
At Bethel, you can transform your passions and talents into a degree and a satisfying, successful career. We’d love to have you join our campus community!
- #1 Kansas small college with highest earning graduates, Zippia.com
- #14 in the nation of “Best Bachelor’s Colleges,” Washington Monthly, 2020-21
- #26 Best Colleges Regional Midwest, U.S. News & World Report, 2020-21
We want to hear from you!
Sign up for our emails for updates, information and opportunities to engage with Bethel as a high school student. Whatever your goals and passions, we want to be there to support you along the way – tell us all about your vision for the future!
What can I do to be ready for college?
When you survey the landscape, your future might look foggy. But now is a perfect time to start clarifying your college plans.
Put your best foot forward. Think about what type of school best embraces you and your interests, and suits your academic and career pursuits. Chart your course for college prep and propel yourself toward college admissions success.
- Explore our website
- Go to Bethel events like concerts, games, and shows
- Practice your ACT skills - you could even take an early ACT to see where you’re at
- Attend camps on Bethel’s campus, such as the Bethel College Summer Science Institute
- Attend Bethel events that fit your passions, like Honor Band or the STEM symposium
- Take the ACT or SAT and send in your scores (Bethel’s ACT code is 1390, SAT code is 6037)
- Seek out activities and opportunities for involvement in your high school to develop leadership skills and discover your passions
- Go to college fairs - make sure to stop by and chat with your Bethel representative!
- Strengthen your relationships with mentors, and ask them for letters of recommendation for special Bethel scholarships
- Build a list of potential majors and colleges - list pros and cons for each
- Visit Bethel through our campus visits or remote visit options
- Ask your guidance counselor for advice and planning for your summer and senior year
- Apply for summer jobs, internships, or job shadows
- Apply to Bethel!
- Ask your guidance counselor to send your transcript to Bethel - ask your admissions counselor how to send them in
- Complete the FAFSA to receive your financial aid award (Bethel’s FAFSA code is 001905)
- Sign up for a campus visit to learn more about your passions
- Check out outside scholarships through community organizations, churches, and scholarship websites
- Come to Scholarship Day to celebrate your academic achievements
- Pay your deposit to reserve your spot in the dorms and enroll in classes
- Sign up for Early Enrollment Day to get the classes you want and meet your advisor
- Prepare for your future with a summer job, internship, or job shadow
- Get to know your roommate and plan out your room