Count on timely and accurate academic information in addition to a host of other services.
- Enrollment and degree verification through National Student Clearinghouse
- Bethel transcripts
- Academic calendar
- Academic catalog
The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and retail price information for the required and recommended textbooks and the supplemental materials for each course can be found in our textbook system.
Important registration information
- Schedule of Fees - Current Year
- Schedule of Fees - Next Year
- Enrollment Information - Current Year
- Enrollment Information - Next Year
- Enrollment Information - Summer Session
- Online Summer Pre-Approved Courses with the College Consortium
Bethel College students can access a list of pre-approved transfer courses on the College Consortium. These consortial courses have been pre-approved by Bethel College for students to request registration. Students must click the link, sign up for an account using their Bethel College student email, verify their Bethel College student email, and register for pre-approved courses. Please note that all registrations are still dependent on Bethel College approval on a student-by-student basis. If you have any questions please contact the Registrar's Office at Registrar@bethelks.edu or 316-284-5314.
- View finals schedule