The Bethel College Library supports the College’s mission to prepare students, through active learning and rigorous instruction imbued with the spirit of the liberal arts, to become critical thinkers and engaged global citizens. To this end, the Library will provide convenient and effective access to high quality library services, collections in a variety of formats, and information resources designed to meet the curriculum, research, professional, intellectual, creative and personal needs of the Bethel College community.
Services you’ll find in the library include:
- Reference staff who help answer questions and give guidance about the college library’s resources. Have a question now? Ask a Librarian!
- Have a question for the Mennonite Library and Archives? Ask the MLA!
- Computers equipped with software such as Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.org.
- Group study rooms, individual study rooms and carrels, and several lounge areas where you can study comfortably.
- Interlibrary loan. Need a book or journal article that you can’t find in our library? Make an interlibrary loan request, and we’ll get it for you.
- Services and policies for the public.