The Bethel College Libray is now closed to the public.
Library materials will be available for pickup only by reservation and at a pre-arranged time.You can email library staff with specific requests, and a staff member will meet you at the foyer (just inside the front doors) with your requested items.
- Below you may find links to the library catalog, an off-campus link to EbscoHost, and other resources including our LibGuides.
- Interlibrary loan may be limited due to state-wide closures.
- Library fines are suspended, and patrons are welcome to keep their items until further notice. If you would like to return library items, you may leave them in the book drop just inside the front entrance.
- Library staff are available from 9 am to 4pm on Monday through Friday and are happy to answer questions.
Barbara Thiesen, Co-Director; firstname.lastname@example.org
Renae Stucky, Access Services Librarian; email@example.com
Katie Hoody, Library Assistant for Interlibrary Loan; firstname.lastname@example.org
John Thiesen, Co-Director and Archivist; email@example.com
This closure is being instituted to protect the future health of the public and the library staff. Thank you for your understanding! We look forward to serving your library needs as much as possible.
- Google Scholar
- Pub Med
LibGuides (“how to” guides for many library resources)
- Ask a Librarian! (College Library questions)
- Ask the MLA! (Mennonite Library & Archives questions)
- BC Library Frequently Asked Questions
- Interlibrary Loan
- Full-text finder
- Bethel College Library policies
- Mennonite Library & Archives
Bethel College Library Mission Statement
The Bethel College Library supports the College’s mission to prepare students for meaningful lives of work and service through faith formation, the liberal arts, and practical experience in career pathways.
To this end, the Library will provide convenient and effective access to high quality library services, collections in a variety of formats, and information resources designed to meet the curriculum, research, professional, intellectual, creative and personal needs of the Bethel College community.