The Bethel College Library is now closed to the public.
Beginning June 8, 2020 the Bethel College Library will be open by appointment only. Call a librarian at 316-284-5361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to check out books or use library resources or services.
The book stacks will remain closed. Please use the library catalog to select books and ask a librarian to retrieve materials. Entryway pickup available upon request.
Appointments available: Monday-Thursday 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm; Closed Fridays
We ask that face masks are worn while in the library.
- Below you may find links to the library catalog, an off-campus link to EbscoHost, and other resources including our LibGuides.
- Interlibrary loan may be limited due to state-wide closures.
- Library fines are suspended, and patrons are welcome to keep their items until further notice. If you would like to return library items, you may leave them in the book drop just inside the front entrance.
Barbara Thiesen, Co-Director; email@example.com
Renae Stucky, Access Services Librarian; firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Hoody, Library Assistant for Interlibrary Loan; email@example.com
John Thiesen, Co-Director and Archivist; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our gradual reopening process is being instituted to protect the future health of the public and the library staff. Thank you for your understanding! We look forward to serving your library needs as much as possible.
- Google Scholar
- Pub Med
LibGuides (“how to” guides for many library resources)
- Ask a Librarian! (College Library questions)
- Ask the MLA! (Mennonite Library & Archives questions)
- BC Library Frequently Asked Questions
- Interlibrary Loan
- Full-text finder
- Bethel College Library policies
- Mennonite Library & Archives
Bethel College Library Mission Statement
The Bethel College Library supports the College’s mission to prepare students for meaningful lives of work and service through faith formation, the liberal arts, and practical experience in career pathways.
To this end, the Library will provide convenient and effective access to high quality library services, collections in a variety of formats, and information resources designed to meet the curriculum, research, professional, intellectual, creative and personal needs of the Bethel College community.