The Bethel College Library supports the college’s mission to prepare students for meaningful lives of work and service through faith formation, the liberal arts, and practical experience in career pathways.
To this end, the Library will provide convenient and effective access to high quality library services, collections in a variety of formats, and information resources designed to meet the curriculum, research, professional, intellectual, creative and personal needs of the Bethel College community.
Barbara Thiesen, Co-Director; firstname.lastname@example.org
Renae Stucky, Access Services Librarian; email@example.com
Renae Schmidt Peters, Library Assistant for Interlibrary Loan & Serials, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Thiesen, Co-Director and Archivist; email@example.com
- Full-text finder (discover what journals/magazines have full text)
- Google Scholar
- Pub Med
Research Guides (“how to” guides for many library resources)
- Ask a Librarian! (College Library questions)
- Ask the MLA! (Mennonite Library & Archives questions)
- BC Library Frequently Asked Questions
- Interlibrary Loan
- Bethel College Library policies
- Mennonite Library & Archives