Your previous college experience brings a unique perspective to our learning community.
Your experience also makes you eligible for grants and scholarships in addition to those available to first-time freshmen. Your academic achievements, or even where you’re transferring from, can earn you additional FREE money.
- Up to $2,500 in specific transfer grants and awards
Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Grant
Phi Theta Kappa honor society members transferring to Bethel College are eligible for this renewable transfer grant. Part-time students and students with previous bachelor’s degrees are not eligible.
- $2,000 Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Grant
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa
- 3.2 minimum GPA
- 24 transferrable credit hours
Hesston College Award
Transfer directly from Hesston College and enroll as full-time student at Bethel College to earn this renewable award.
- $2,500 Hesston College Award
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions, or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.