Suzuki strings education is an innovative philosophy based on the writings and teaching of Shinichi Suzuki of Japan. The philosophy emphasizes listening, parent-child relationships, group classes, leadership and discipline to develop the whole child.
Download the spring 2018 registration packet (coming soon).
- Dan Groves – Violin, Viola
- Daniel Colwell – Violin, Viola
- Janel Harms – Violin, PreTwinkle and Twinkle Group Classes
- Jenny Bowen – Violin, Viola, Fiddle, Book 2/3 Group Classes
- Kara Tann – Violin, Viola
- Rebecca Schloneger – Violin, Book 1 Group Class
- Seth Girton – Cello