Be prepared for your first job and the careers of tomorrow.
Leave campus having mastered a range of knowledge, including the excellent communication, critical thinking and writing skills employers want.
Your education across a breadth of subjects gives you a wide range of professional options and increased ability to take advantage of new opportunities in developing fields.
Your transformative internship, service learning, study abroad and undergraduate research experiences give you an advantage when applying to graduate schools and for jobs.
Your educational experiences – including peace, justice and conflict studies – prepare you to launch your career being the type of leader you’d like to serve.
- 70% of responding graduates were working in a position that aligned with their major (2017).
- 98% of responding graduates were either employed, attending graduate school or working in voluntary service one-year post graduation (2017).
- 50% of responding graduates were working in for-profit industries within a year of graduation (2017).
Bethel graduates are employed by leaders – or have launched their own companies – in all facets of commerce and non-profits, such as…
- KSNW-TV Channel 3, Wichita
- Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission
- Prairie View Mental Health Services, Newton
- University of Michigan
- Atlanta Hawks NBA team
- New York Philharmonic