You’ve come to the right place to find employees with the strong writing and critical thinking skills you desire.
Our high-achieving students and graduates
- possess the very skill set you need.
- are educated across disciplines.
- understand responsibility, hard work and time management.
- are prepared to succeed in many kinds of jobs, not just one.
Let us help you identify the talent – current students or alumni – to bring to your organization. Please e-mail your employment request, along with contact information.
- 100% of Bethel students put their knowledge into action through internships, research and/or public performance.
- 100% of Bethel students complete Peace, Justice & Conflict Studies coursework.
- 72% of Bethel graduates finished their degree in four years during the past 10 years, well above the 49 percent national average for public colleges.
Current students and alumni will be able to see your posting once approved by Career Services. Bethel’s Office of Career Services reserves the right to refuse any job posting. Opportunities may be declined based on one or more of the following:
- Questionable job duties
- Job duties that do not align with Bethel College’s mission, vision and values
- Misrepresentation by dishonest information or absence of information
- Failure to clearly outline the application process
- Complaints by students, alumni or staff
- Employer is out-of-area but job duties are local.
- Payment depends on the student recruiting others to participate (pyramid).
- Contact information is not clear.
- The same job posting may not be listed for more than two (2) consecutive months.