Explore how to turn your passions into your profession through our personalized services.
Discover how your classwork relates to your future career – or even what your future career might be – through the Career Services office.
Expand your campus experience with internships or service placements, building networks with professional contacts. Complement your academic preparations with career readiness through resume and interview guidance. Find the on-campus or off-campus job that provides you relevant real-world experience and financial resources.
Whether you set your sights on graduate school or launching your career post-Bethel, we’re here to help you succeed — even after you graduate.
- 25 miles to Wichita, giving easy access to internships, jobs and community service
- 90% of responding graduates were working in a position that aligned with their major (2016)
- 71% of responding graduates visited the Career Services office (2016)
Let us help you:
- create an Experiential Learning Student Profile
- work on self-assessment and career exploration
- develop a career plan
- write a resume or cover letter
- conduct a job search, on-campus or off-campus, even as alumni
- prepare for an interview
- seek internships or graduate schools
- network with alumni and others
- prepare teaching credential files
Your employment future — your marketability — depends upon not just your degree but also your valuable experiences and skills, as well as the potential created by your liberal arts college education. A campus job can help boost your resume and your pocketbook.