You’ve come to the right place to find employees with the strong writing and critical thinking skills you desire.
Our high-achieving students and graduates
- possess the very skill set you need.
- are educated across disciplines.
- understand responsibility, hard work and time management.
- are prepared to succeed in many kinds of jobs, not just one.
Let us help you identify the talent – current students or alumni – to bring to your organization.
If you’re a hiring manager or alumni business owner, review this resource, School Network Management: Requesting, Adding, and Removing Schools and then set up an account here: https://joinhandshake.com/employers/
- 100% of Bethel students put their knowledge into action through internships, research and/or public performance.
- 100% of Bethel students complete Peace, Justice & Conflict Studies coursework.
- 72% of Bethel graduates finished their degree in four years during the past 10 years, well above the 49 percent national average for public colleges.