Aladdin Food Service Cafateria Jobs
- Aladdin Food Services
- Nolan Corne or Trint Homewood
- Number of Positions Available:
- Server, Dishwasher, Cashier, AM prep, weekend omlet cook, grill cook (am/pm)
- 29-30 hours a week
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked. Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specifications.
- Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine.
- Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
- Removes all garbage.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift.
- Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a Chef, Sous Chef, or Kitchen Manager at any time.
- Serves food at a cafeteria, food counter and/or catered function.
- Arranges food for serving.
- Cleans counters, equipment and general work areas.
- Replenishes and occasionally inventories foodstuffs and supplies in a cafeteria serving line, food bar or storeroom.
Punctual, on time, personable, able to follow directions
- Student will demonstrate customer service skills by presenting as pleasant, interested, helpful, and enthusiastic.
- Student will demonstrate leadership skills by working well with others, understanding, and directing people.
- Student will demonstrate creative skills through sharing of new ideas and finding new approaches to problems.
- Student will demonstrate cooperation and teamwork skills by working well with others in harmony.
- Student will demonstrate responsibility skills through satisfactory, thoughtful, and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.