- Dwight A. Krehbiel
- Number of Positions Available:
- Possible Openings Anytime During the Academic Year.
- 2-5 wk/10-20 mo
Help to plan, create and conduct studies of the phenomena of interest; assist in preparing study set-ups; assist in study data crunching; assist in writing up and presenting results; etc.
Must have had a General Psychology course; must have had psychology research experience in Psychology courses, labs, or independent research; must have shown motivation and interest in the phenomena under consideration. Having had a Statistics course, or considerable statistical experience is a real plus
While carrying out the duties of this job, student employees will develop the following work skills:
- Student will demonstrate responsibility skills through satisfactory, thoughtful, and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.
- Student will demonstrate cooperation and teamwork skills by working well with others in harmony.
- Student will demonstrate creative skills through sharing of new ideas and finding new approaches to problems.
- Student will demonstrate proficiency in use of tools and job-related equipment.
- Student will demonstrate project management skills through organization or prioritization of tasks.