BIO221 Anatomy & Physiology Lab Assistant
- Francisca Méndez-Harclerode
- Number of Positions Available:
Assists instructor in BIO221.
Time of day job is to be performed: Thursdays this spring semester (2018) 8:00-10:50 am, 1:00-3:50 pm and 7:00-10:50 pm
A student who has taken the course and done well in it. The student must be able to be present in 1 or both lab sections, administer oral quizzes and must be free at other times to help with lab preparations or setting up of lab exams. Personable, intelligent, with high integrity, and reliable.
- Student will practice and develop teaching skills by helping other students understand concepts, perform lab techniques and administering oral tests.
- Student will demonstrate an ethic of service and responsibility by performing assigned tasks reliably, on time without constant, direct supervision.
- Student will practice and develop social skills by relating to different students and helping them learn potentially challenging concepts for them.
- Student will become a better scientist by practicing science and teaching scientific concepts to others