BIO140 Cell Biology & Microbes Lab Assist
- Francisca Méndez-Harclerode
- Number of Positions Available:
Assists instructor in BIO140. The BIO140 labs this fall will be Tuesday 8:00-10:50 am, 1:00-3:50 pm, and Thursdays 8:00-10:50 am, 1:00-3:50 pm
A student who has taken the course and done well in it. The student must be able to be present in at least 1 lab section, must be able to administer oral examinations and must be free at other times to help with lab preparations.
Personable, intelligent, with high integrity, and reliable.
- Student will practice and develop teaching skills by helping other students understand concepts, perform lab techniques and administering oral tests.
- Student will demonstrate an ethic of service and responsibility by performing assigned tasks reliably, on time without constant, direct supervision.
- Student will practice and develop social skills by relating to different students and helping them learn potentially challenging concepts for them.
- Student will become a better scientist by practicing science and teaching scientific concepts to others