- David Long
- 20/pay period
Models are used for a variety of classes in the art department. These can include Advanced Drawing, Figurative Sculpture, and Photography. Various poses are assumed that allow art students to better understand and interpret the human form.
You have to be free one of these times Tuesday or Thursday afternoons from 1:00-3:30. Or, Wednesday 3:00-5:00
- Able to work with faculty members
- Able to hold a pose for up to 30 minutes without moving
- Willing to pose in a swim suit for certain class projects
- Prompt and dependable
While carrying out the duties of this job, student employees will develop the following work skills
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.
- Student will demonstrate cooperation and teamwork skills by working well with others in harmony.