KIPCOR Student Assistant
- Office Manager
- Number of Positions Available:
This person will be working some with four different people and areas in the office: Dan Wassink with the Community Mediation Center and the training program, Sharon Kniss with training programs, and Gary Flory and Doug Lengel, consensus council and/or general KIPCOR office duties and course work preparation. There will be a variety of office tasks including typing, photocopying, working with computer files, making daily campus runs, organizing/filing materials and preparing training materials, letters and periodic mailings. Spring semester projects may include managing the C Henry Smith Oratory Contest and planning the Graduation Pledge. Additional duties might include such things as helping with lecture series events.
Good people skills. Good computer keyboard skills: Skill in using/learning Word, Access and other programs essential. Ability to update our webpage. Ability to multi-task. Promptness, dependability, accuracy, the ability to see a project to its completion and produce an appealing finished product. Work-study eligible preferred.
- Student will demonstrate responsibility skills through satisfactory, thoughtful, and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Student will demonstrate dependability skills as measured by punctuality and reliability in attendance.
- Student will demonstrate proficiency in use of office equipment.
- Student will demonstrate advancement potential through productivity and a high quality of work.