The Office of Experiential Learning and Career Services is located in the AD Central Office.
- alumni employment
- experiential learning
- career development
- teacher placement
- student employment
- service learning placement
- resume and interview guidance
We offer personalized service while you’re on campus, along with the opportunity to prepare for post-graduation success.
Using a wide variety of career-related resources, tools and web links, you can actively participate in the career development process. We’re available to help you:
- create an Experiential Learning Student Profile
- work on self-assessment and career exploration
- develop a career plan
- write a resume or cover letter
- conduct a job search
- prepare for an interview
- seek internships or graduate schools
- network with alumni and others
- prepare teaching credential files
Workshops, career fairs and employment opportunities, both on and off campus, are coordinated and/or advertised through this office.