Become part of a long-standing tradition of success.
Learn how to apply for a scholarship in forensics
- Forensics team ranked in the top 15% in the nation
- Top forensics program at a private/small school in Kansas
- One of six colleges or universities that have sent students to the American Forensics Association’s National Individual Events Tournament every year since its beginning in 1978.
- Earn scholarships and college credit for participation on the team
- Travel across the country to compete, expenses paid
- Choose from 11 events to compete: prose, informative speaking, impromptu, persuasion, program oral Interpretation, extemp, duo, dramatic interpretation, poetry, after dinner speaking, communication analysis
- Give voice to people and stories that may not be in a position of power/privilege to speak
- Develop the writing, research, performance, public speaking, and organizational skills to be successful in any classroom or career field
- Open up graduate school assistantship opportunities