The Bethel College Office of Alumni Relations maintains an online directory of alumni to facilitate contact among alumni and friends. The directory includes name, class year, mailing address and e-mail address of Bethel graduates and former students who earned 24 or more credit hours.
Bethel College respects the wishes of those who do not want information posted. Contact the alumni office with your request or indicate your preference when you use our electronic update form. (Note: It is not possible to post only a postal address or only an e-mail address.)
Jump to the search > (The alumni directory is currently being repaired, we apologize for the inconvenience.)
About the Alumni Directory
Who’s listed in the Bethel College online alumni directory?
The directory lists names of all alumni who completed 24 or more credit hours as well as graduates of Bethel College. Address and e-mail information is not included for:
- Anyone who has requested that the information not be posted. The intent of the directory is to provide useful information to alumni and friends.
- Those for whom Bethel does not have a correct mailing address. The person’s name will appear but the address and e-mail fields will be blank.
- Alumni who have asked not to be on Bethel’s mailing list. The person’s name will appear but the address and e-mail fields will be blank.
You may request that your mailing address and e-mail not be posted by e-mailing, calling 316-284-5251 or writing Office of Alumni Relations, Bethel College, 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117 or by indicating your wish at the bottom of the electronic update form.
How do I perform a search?
In the boxes below, type one of the following:
- last name, or the first few letters of the last name. For example, to search for all alumni with the last name
Bubin the last name field. Entering the first few letters produces all last names beginning with those letters. Using only the last name field produces all alumni with that last name.
- first name, or the first few letters of the first name. For example, to find the first name
Hermin the first name field. Entering the first few letters produces all first names beginning with those letters. Using only the first name field produces all alumni with that first name. Do not use a period after single initials, such as a
- class year only (leaving the name fields blank), which displays all alumni who graduated that year or have chosen to associate with that class.
- first or last name and year, which produces only the person(s) with that name in one class year.
Please note that
- a search for a maiden name produces a reference to a married name. Continue your search using the person’s married name.
- misspelled names or nicknames (such as
Cindy) will not bring results. If in doubt, use a person’s full name or part of it.
What does an asterisk mean?
Alumni who are deceased are marked with an asterisk (*), with the last known address listed. Please let the Office of Alumni Relations know if someone listed is no longer living, noting your name and relationship to the person (family, friend, classmate, etc.). For record-keeping purposes, please include the actual date of death and location, if possible. Thank you.