NORTH NEWTON, KAN. -- Bethel College in North Newton will offer summer sports camps for children and teens, beginning June 1. See the Summer Camps page on the Bethel College website for details.
- Girls' Basketball Camp, June 1-4, 9 a.m. to noon, for grades 4 to 8. Contact Coach DeAnn Huxman at (316) 284-5311.
- Soccer Camp, June 2-5 (Session one) or June 7-10 (Session two), 9-11:30 a.m., for grades 1 to 8. Contact Coach Gerry Sieber at (316) 284-5297.
- Boys' Basketball Camp, June 7-10, 9 a.m.-noon, for grades 4 to 9. Contact Coach Gary Chupp at (316) 284-5278.
- Football Camp, Level I, June 14-16, 8:30-11:30 a.m., for grades 6 to 8. Contact Coach Mike Moore at (316) 284-5382.
- Football Camp, Level II, June 17-19, 8:30-11:30 a.m., for grades 9 to 12. Contact Coach Mike Moore at (316) 284-5382.
- Volleyball Beginner Camp, July 12-14, 9 a.m. to noon, for grades 6 to 9. Contact Coach Bev Mayer at (316) 284-5298.
- Volleyball Level III Team Camp for players with varsity experience, Aug. 2-4, 6-9 p.m. Contact Coach Bev Mayer at (316) 284-5298.
- Summer Sports Leagues for soccer and volleyball are scheduled for high school students throughout the summer. Contact Coach Gerry Sieber at (316) 284-5297 for soccer information. Contact Coach Bev Mayer at (316) 284-5298 for volleyball information.
The Bethel College Summer Camp program includes sports camps for basketball, football, soccer, volleyball as well as the Science Institute, Music Camp and Broadway at Bethel Music Theater Camp. Beginning June 7, Kauffman Museum on the Bethel College campus will host five Uncle Carl’s Camps for ages four to 12.
To register or receive information about other camps, call Bethel College at (800) 522-1887 or (316) 283-2500.