Friends & Donors
Thank you for supporting Bethel College students.
Your gifts affirm our mission and programs and make possible the continued growth and strength of Bethel College. We are grateful for your love and care for this college.
Bethel College donors help keep costs low for our students, donating over $3.5 million dollars to programs and operations in 2014–2015. Your gift fosters a new generation of leaders, providing one of the top baccalaureate educations in the United States.
You may choose to support Bethel College by:
- making an online gift to Bethel College
- enrolling for automatic electronic funds transfer from your banking account
- signing up for monthly giving
- supporting Bethel through AmazonSmile
- using one of the seven Bethel College credit cards, apply for one here
A gift to Bethel impacts the college in at least two ways. Not only does it provide funds—the more alumni who choose to support the college financially, the easier it is to show foundations and accrediting agencies of Bethel’s strength, today and tomorrow. Don’t let the size of the gift keep you from contributing to Bethel. Every gift is vital for our students.
A gift to Bethel allows new generations of students to explore their faith, their world and their minds in ways that generations have done before them. Take pride in being a part of something special. Make a gift: make a difference.
Bethel College identifies the following annual giving levels:
- President’s Circle: $5,000 or more to the Bethel College Fund
- Legacy Circle: $2,500–$4,999 to the Bethel College Fund
- Thresher Circle: $1,000–$2,499 to the Bethel College Fund
- President’s Club: $1,000 or more to any designation
- Leader’s Club: $500–$999 to any designation
- Founder’s Club: $250–$499 to any designation
- Century Club: $100–$249 to any designation
- GOLD Club (Graduates of the Last Decade): Gifts of $100 or more during the first ten years after graduation
We are grateful to our more than 3,000 donors. Each gift is important and ensures the ongoing programs of Bethel College.