Thank you for supporting Bethel College students. We are grateful for your love and care for this college.
More than 2,000 Bethel College donors gave over $7 million to programs and operations in 2020-2021, helping keep costs low for our students. Your gift fosters a new generation of leaders, providing one of the top baccalaureate educations in the United States.
Support Bethel financially in one of these ways:
- Make an online gift today
- Sign up for monthly giving by EFT from your bank account or by credit card
- Choose Bethel as your charity at AmazonSmile
- Use one of the seven Bethel College credit cards – apply for one here
- Call us at 316-284-5250, or mail a check to:
300 E 27th Street
North Newton KS 67117
- See other ways to give
A gift to Bethel impacts the college in at least two ways: it provides funds, and it demonstrates the strength of our institution, today and tomorrow, to foundations and accrediting agencies. Don’t let the size of the gift keep you from contributing to Bethel. Every expression of support benefits our students.
Bethel College identifies the following annual giving levels (by fiscal year, July-June):
- President’s Circle: $5,000 or more to the Bethel College Fund
- Harvest Club: $1,000 or more to any designation
- Thresher Club:
- $500 or more to the Bethel College Fund, up to your 10th reunion year
- $100 or more for any designation, up to your 5th reunion year