Ways to Give
Please contact any member of the development staff for additional information.
Give a one-time cash gift, or spread your gifts over a period of time. Give online via credit card using our secure form, or send a check to:
300 E 27th Street
North Newton, KS 67117
Many corporations match employee gifts to educational institutions. Check if your employer has a matching gift program, obtain a form, and send it with your contribution. Some employers even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Monthly gifts via credit card or EFT
- To initiate a monthly withdrawal from your bank account, download our Automatic Bank Draft/Electronic Funds Transfer form and submit it with a voided check or deposit slip.
- To give monthly using your credit card, submit our monthly gift commitment form.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Appreciated securities and real estate
Gifts of stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit or real estate can be transferred to Bethel by your broker or investment advisor. This is a tax-wise way of supporting the college.
IRA charitable rollover/QCD
If you are 70-1/2 or older, you can instruct your IRA plan administrator to transfer funds directly from your IRA to Bethel College, excluding the donated amount from your taxable income while satisfying your required minimum distributions for the year. Consult your IRA plan administrator for more information about a qualified charitable distribution.
Irrevocably provide assets to a trust that pays income for life or a term of years. The assets will eventually benefit Bethel in a way that you determine.
Charitable gift annuities*
Share assets! Receive tax-free income, make a charitable deduction, and help Bethel.
Gift of property with life estate reserved*
Transfer property to Bethel with the understanding that you or your beneficiaries will receive income for life or a set number of years.
Designate a portion of your estate through your will.
Name Bethel as beneficiary of a new or established policy and receive tax benefits through charitable deductions.
Retirement plan assets*
Name Bethel as the beneficiary of your retirement plan assets. You may receive significant tax savings.