The Bethel College Heritage Roll of Honor recognizes, during their lifetimes, those individuals who remember Bethel in their estate plans. Membership in the Heritage Roll of Honor is open to those who indicate that they have made specific plans to provide for Bethel in one or more of the following ways:
- Specific provision by will
- Creation of a charitable trust
- Purchase of a charitable gift annuity
- Assignment of life insurance
- A gift of property with life estate reserved
- Designated beneficiary of retirement plan assets
These friends of Bethel College extend their influence beyond their lifetimes. They ensure the mission of Bethel College. They motivate others to do likewise. They assure foundations, companies and accrediting agencies that Bethel College will exist for generations to come.
To add your name to the Heritage Roll of Honor, you may print the form and mail it to us. You may also contact any member of the development staff to add your name to the Heritage Roll of Honor.