Bethel College Fund (Annual Fund)
Your gift to the Bethel College Fund has the widest impact on campus life. The Bethel College Fund ensures that the college remains strong on a daily, weekly, and yearly basis. This year’s goal for the fund is $1,700,000.00. How does it help the college?
- Supports dynamic academic programs
- Funds student scholarships
- Creates student life programs and services
- Enhances library services
- Upgrades lab equipment and instructional resources
- Supports faculty development
- Supports facility maintenance and campus beautification
Scholarships are usually established in honor of a family member or beloved friend. Sometimes alumni establish scholarships to honor a professor who shaped their lives. Scholarships help Bethel recruit students in specific areas of study.
Please contact any member of the development staff to discuss these gift opportunities.