Thank you for supporting Bethel College students.
Your gifts affirm our mission and programs and make possible the continued growth and strength of Bethel College. We are grateful for your love and care for this college.
More than 1,800 Bethel College donors gave over $3.4 million to programs and operations in 2018-2019, helping keep costs low for our students. Your gift fosters a new generation of leaders, providing one of the top baccalaureate educations in the United States.
You may choose to support Bethel College by:
- making an online gift to Bethel College
- enrolling for automatic electronic funds transfer from your banking account
- signing up for monthly giving via credit card
- supporting Bethel through AmazonSmile
- using one of the seven Bethel College credit cards – apply for one here
A gift to Bethel impacts the college in at least two ways. It provides funds; and, the more alumni who choose to support the college financially, the easier it is to demonstrate Bethel’s strength, today and tomorrow, to foundations and accrediting agencies. Don’t let the size of the gift keep you from contributing to Bethel. Every gift is vital for our students. Make a gift: make a difference.
Bethel College identifies the following annual giving levels:
- President’s Circle: $5,000 or more to the Bethel College Fund
- President’s Club: $1,000 or more to any designation
- Leader’s Club: $500-$999 to any designation