This information is provided for the convenience of staff from other libraries wishing to obtain items through Interlibrary Loan from Bethel College.
- WorldCat (symbol: KSB). Group affiliations: LVIS, BCR, AMBCR, IFM, KULU
- Kansas Library Catalog
We accept requests via OCLC, KICNET, ALA form (via mail, fax or e-mail) and telephone. Rush orders are accepted only with approval per phone call. All loans are subject to availability and approval and will be recalled if needed locally.
- Music CDs
- Videos in Mennonite special collection
- Old, rare or fragile items in Mennonite special collection
There is no charge for filling most requests.
- Photocopies of 30 or fewer exposures are free.
- Photocopy requests of more than 30 exposures are charged as follows:
- 15 cents/page for copies from paper original
- 25 cents/page for copies from microform
- Charge for unreturned or badly damaged materials is replacement cost plus $10 processing.
- Books — 5 weeks from ship date; renew for 4 weeks
- Reference, AV, periodicals (loaned at discretion of Librarian) — 3 weeks from ship date
- Most books are sent via Library Mail rate; rare or fragile items may be sent via UPS.
- Most photocopies are supplied as scans via either email or Odyssey. Media items and paper photocopies are sent via First Class. Photocopies may be faxed upon request.
- Please package all materials securely for return. Use a box for heavy or fragile items and for all AV. If using jiffy bags, please double wrap items to prevent infiltration by newspaper fluff.