Become a Cornerstone of BCAPA
Education in the performing arts teaches confidence, discipline and creative problem-solving skills while developing a vehicle for expression of emotion and spirit. Each semester, students receive the best in performing arts education offered in south central Kansas at the Bethel College Academy of Performing Arts.
Our programs in traditional music, Suzuki strings and performance dance engage students in creative activities resulting in entertaining and imaginative performances for the community. Our organization continues to develop new programs and events to meet the needs of our changing community.
We Need Your Support
Because we are a nonprofit organization, our ability to continually provide excellent experiences in the arts depends on your donations. Your support enables us to supply students with learning materials; brings master teachers to hold workshops; ensures our facility has the necessities for a comfortable learning environment; and provides us with the essential funds needed to produce music recitals and dance concerts, giving our students the chance to realize dreams.
- All gifts are tax-deductible.
- Donors will be informed what benefits have been made possible due to their generosity.
- Donor appreciation will be expressed on our website and in all performance programs.
- A gift of $500 or above specified for an event or recital will result in the event being named after the donor or a named loved one and free admission to BCAPAevents.
- A gift of $2,000 or above specified for BCAPA’s spring concert will result in the concert being named after the donor or a named loved one and free admission to BCAPAevents.
- Gifts in any amount are valued and welcome.
To give to BCAPA, please fill out the Cornerstone form and send to the Bethel College Academy of Performing Arts, Attention: Danika Bielek, 123 East Broadway, Newton, KS 67114
Sponsor a Scholarship
Help foster the growth of the next responsible and creative members of the community by laying the foundation for education. BCAPA believes that no student should be denied an education in the arts due to a lack of funds. Please consider offering support for a scholarship to a deserving student in need.
- Scholarship recipients are chosen by a committee of faculty, members of the board and the director of BCAPA.
- The primary focus of our scholarships is financial need.
- A scholarship gift of $300 and above can be established as a scholarship in the name of the donor, loved one or beloved teacher or performer.
To sponsor a student, please fill out the Foundation form and send to the Bethel College Academy of Performing Arts, Attention: Danika Bielek, 123 East Broadway, Newton, KS 67114