Alumni Heritage Weekend 2020 is postponed.
As you are aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has created unique challenges to planning and implementing large-scale gatherings.
Alumni Heritage Weekend 2020, scheduled for June 5, 6 and 7, is one such gathering. After careful consideration of everyone’s health and public safety, the Alumni Office has decided to postpone this event.
Although we do not have details at this time, work is already underway to create a future event that is meaningful for our alumni, honors the Golden Thresher class of 1970, and acknowledges the achievements of our 2020 alumni award winners.
We will keep you updated as details become available. Until then, be safe and take care of yourselves. See you soon!
- Honor the Golden Thresher Class of 1970.
- Fellowship with others in the Classes of 1970, 1965, 1960 and Heritage Classes of 1955 and earlier years.
- Recognize alumni award recipients.
- Enjoy one of our learning sessions.
- Tour the campus, reminisce and see what's new.
- Sing and worship together.
- Acknowledge those who have supported Bethel in a special way.
In April, a schedule and registration brochure will be mailed to the Class of 1970 and earlier. Alumni who do not receive it or who need more information may contact the alumni office, which coordinates Alumni Heritage Weekend.
We hope you can spend an evening, a day or a weekend back at Bethel!
Photos from alumni weekend 2019 can be found at vadasnider.zenfolio.com/p356351853.