Your religious and national service contributions may also make you eligible for additional scholarship funds.
Your experiences in your church or your service through AmeriCorps or in the military could earn you additional FREE MONEY beyond the academic, performance, diversity/inclusion and scholarship guarantee opportunities.
Your potential to contribute significantly to the Bethel community could be recognized through the Bethel College grant.
- 1:1 match of first $1,000 offered by any church or denomination
- 1:4 match of AmeriCorps education award
- 1:4 match of dollars exceeding $1,000 offered by a Mennonite church
Bethel College Grant
Offered to students who have demonstrated qualities that will lead them to be significant contributors to the Bethel community, upon recommendation of the admissions counselor and following a campus visit; amounts vary and are determined by a committee.
Church matching grant
Offered by a church of any denomination on behalf of a student, this grant will be matched by Bethel College dollar for dollar for the first $1,000. Grant dollars beyond $1,000 from Mennonite churches will be matched at a 1:4 ratio. Churches – read more about this matching grant and complete the agreement form for your students.
AmeriCorps matching grant
Bethel College will match funds earned in the AmeriCorps education award at a 1:4 ratio.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Bethel has chosen to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which is an agreement with Veterans Affairs (VA) to fund tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate.
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions, or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.