Contribute your ideas and imagination to help create our diverse, collaborative learning community – earn scholarship dollars just for being you.
Threshers come from across the nation and the globe, from tiny high schools and gigantic ones, from different backgrounds and religious beliefs — all to call Bethel College home. Gain new perspectives and solidify personal beliefs as your unique characteristics enrich and enlighten the entire Bethel experience.
- 30% students of color
- 30 states represented
- Only Kansas college ranked for recruiting and graduating low-income students – Washington Monthly
Mennonite Racial/Ethnic Grant
Awarded to students affiliated with Mennonite Church USA congregations who bring ethnic and cultural diversity
- $3,000 renewable grant
- Recommended by admissions counselor
- Has visited campus
- Recommendation from a youth sponsor or pastor
Millennium III Scholarship
In honor of ethnic and cultural diversity on campus, given to selected students based on academic criteria, leadership abilities and potential for success in college life
- $1,000-$3,000 renewable grant
Must meet at least one of the following academic criteria and complete the Millennium III Scholarship application:
- 21 ACT (or equivalent SAT)
- GPA of 3.0
- Top third of graduating class
Yellow Ribbon Program
Bethel has chosen to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program, an agreement with Veterans Affairs (VA) to fund tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate.
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions, or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.