Belong to one of these affinity groups and meet the qualifications below — you’re GUARANTEED FREE money.
- $50,000 in institutional scholarships over four years
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 and ACT of 19
- No residency requirement for those who live at home.
- Federal and state funds can be stacked on top of this scholarship for those who qualify.
- SAT scores will be converted to ACT scores based on standard conversion charts.
Residents of Kansas or students currently attending high school in Kansas are eligible to earn a scholarship guarantee in recognition of Bethel’s founding.
Students whose sibling/s, parent/s and/or grandparent/s attended or currently attend Bethel College are eligible to earn a scholarship guarantee in recognition of Bethel’s family-like community.
High school graduates who participated in AVID or Upward Bound programs are eligible to earn a scholarship guarantee in recognition of Bethel’s seven core values.
Graduates of Mennonite high schools or those who regularly attend a Mennonite church are eligible to earn a scholarship guarantee in recognition of Bethel’s heritage.
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.