Come see why Bethel is right where you want to be!
Choosing a college is a big decision.
Pictures can only provide glimpses of what it means to be a Bethel student. A Bethel campus visit can be your first taste of great things to come. It’s the best way to really experience the community spirit thriving on our campus.
- You’ll meet current students, professors and coaches, and participate in campus activities.
- Your admissions counselor can guide you through the application and financial aid process as well as arrange auditions and scholarship interviews.
Whichever visit option you choose, one of our student ambassadors will help you discover a campus that’s more than just a hotbed of knowledge and a center of attractions — it could be your home away from home.
- Explore Bethel Days — Join other high school juniors and seniors in exploring Bethel. Bond with your future Bethel College neighbors.
- Individual Visit — Pick a date and time and we’ll tailor a visit to your individual needs.
- Junior Jumpstart — High school juniors, we’ve adapted one of the Explore BC days just for you.
Join us November 11 for our Explore Bethel College visit day.
- tour our park-like campus
- chat with admissions counselors
- learn about financing your college dreams
You can also attend a free financial aid session to explore options for financing your Bethel College education. Bethel College represents an intersection of some of the brightest, most enthusiastic, most curious people you’ll ever meet. We invite you to catch their spirit and enthusiasm on one of these weekends.
If none of these dates are convenient, schedule an individual visit. We’ll fit our schedule to yours!
Appointments are available:
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
* Saturday by special arrangement through your admission counselor.
We have a number of group visits available for you to check out the campus, meet current students, and bond with your future neighbors at Bethel College. These days are geared toward traditional first-time freshmen or students who have not attended college before.