Wondering exactly what needs to happen before you can join us at Bethel?
Just work with us to complete the following steps!
- Send in your completed Bethel College application.
- Request your transcripts from each college in which you have previously enrolled. Bethel admissions cannot request college transcripts. Read more about transferring credit as well as directions and policies for e-transcripts.)
- When we receive your college transcript/s and the recommendation, we will send you an acceptance letter. Automatic admissions standards are a minimum GPA of 2.25 and minimum college hours of 24 (if less than 24 transferable hours, automatic admission will require high school GPA and ACT score).
- We will mail you a Student Life Contract with a request for a $200 enrollment deposit. Housing preferences are considered upon receipt of the deposit and completed Student Life Contract.
- Complete and submit the FAFSA by April 1 to be considered for Kansas grants. Bethel College’s Federal School Code is 001905. The FAFSA must be received before financial aid can be awarded.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.