Complete Your Application: Transfer Students
Apply online. Apply today.
- Complete your application. There’s only one form to fill out – your application to attend Bethel College is also your application for scholarships.
- Once we have activated your application, we still need the official college transcripts from each college in which you previously enrolled.
- When we receive your college transcript/s, we will send you an acceptance letter. Automatic admissions standards are a minimum GPA of 2.25 and minimum college hours of 24 (if less than 24 transferable hours, automatic admission will require high school GPA and ACT score).
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- If you are a U.S. student, complete this form and submit it electronically by clicking the "Submit Application" button on the bottom of the page.
- If you have any questions or need help with this form, contact the Office of Admissions.
- To print an application for admission, use Adobe Reader (available for free) to print the printable application, fill it out, and mail it to us. Please mail your signed application to:
300 East 27th Street
North Newton, KS 67117