Complete Your Application: Transfer Students
Apply online. Apply today.
- Complete your application. There’s only one form to fill out – your application to attend Bethel College is also your application for scholarships.
- Once we have activated your application, we still need the following:
- Official high school transcript (and any college transcripts). Transcripts should include your cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and class rank, if available.
- Test scores. Take the ACT and/or SAT-I and have your results sent to Bethel College either directly from the testing agency or on your official high school transcript. Bethel codes are ACT: 1390 or SAT: 6037
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- If you are a U.S. student, complete this form and submit it electronically by clicking the "Submit Application" button on the bottom of the page.
- You will also need to include the $20 processing fee. If you submit your application before December 1 or if you come for a campus visit, the $20 processing fee will be waived.
- If you have any questions or need help with this form, contact the Office of Admissions.
- To print an application for admission, use Adobe Reader (available for free) to print the printable application, fill it out, and mail it to us. Please mail your signed application to:
300 East 27th Street
North Newton, KS 67117