Complete Your Application: International Students
In a hurry? Take a moment to complete our application.
Upon completion of the application, you’ll be asked to send us the following items (in English):
- a letter of motivation (one page)
- official high school records
- official college records
- an official TOEFL or SAT score report
Upon admittance to Bethel College, you will be asked to submit two consecutive months of bank statements signed by a bank official. We will also ask for proof of income. This can be done with income tax returns or an official statement of the salary paid to the sponsor you will be using to fund your education. The United States government requires we have proof of your ability to pay before we can issue you an I-20 form. Upon receipt of your I-20, you can apply for an F-1 visa from immigration officials at the American Embassy in your country.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- If you are an international student (including an international student who is an exchange student in the United States), complete this form and submit it electronically by clicking the "Submit Form" button on the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to a page confirming your application and containing several forms that you will need to print, fill out and mail to us.
If you have any questions or need help with this form, contact the Office of Admissions.