Enrollment Information for First-year Students
Early Enrollment Days are for first-year college students who have sent in their Student Life Contract and deposit.
You are invited to come to campus to:
- Register for fall, interterm and spring classes.
- Check in with the Office of Financial Aid.
- Select housing and meal plan.
- Set up payment plan.
- Receive your student ID and email address.
- Gain access to ThresherConnect.
If you are unable to attend on any of the dates listed above, call your admissions counselor to make an individual on-campus appointment or learn the phone registration options.
Once you are enrolled, you will have the following resources to help you determine a major and make appropriate academic progress:
This form is not available at this time.