Wondering exactly what needs to happen before you can join us at Bethel?
Just work with us to complete the following steps:
- Send in your completed Bethel College application.
- Send your ACT (or SAT) scores to Bethel College. Bethel’s ACT code is 1390, SAT code is 6037.
- When we receive your high school transcript and ACT or SAT score, you will receive an acceptance letter. Automatic admissions standards are a minimum GPA of 2.50 and an ACT of 19. SAT scores will be converted to ACT scores based on standard conversion charts.
- We will mail you the Student Life Contract with a request for a $200 enrollment deposit. Housing preferences are considered upon receipt of the deposit and completed Student Life Contract.
- Complete and submit the FAFSA by April 1 to be considered for Kansas grants. Bethel College’s Federal School Code is 001905. The FAFSA must be received before financial aid awards can be made.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions.