Connect your classroom lessons to real-life lessons through internships on campus, in town, down the highway or across the nation.
Your access to top-level internships is enhanced by Bethel’s campus location just minutes from Kansas’ largest city, Wichita. You’ll be actively encouraged to pursue internship opportunities at top companies, institutions and agencies – giving you a sense of what life after college can be like. Your connections and networking during your internship often lands you your first job.
Find and pursue career paths and passions that combine values, interests and skills for a lifetime of professional and personal success through your internship experiences.
- 3/5 of responding Bethel graduates completed an internship (2017).
- 2% of responding Bethel graduates are working in voluntary service (2017).
- 42% of responding Bethel graduates are working in non-profit organizations (2017).
Career Services can help connect you with internship opportunities.
Bethel students have recently interned with organizations including:
- Sedgwick County Zoo, Wichita
- Children’s Hospital, Kansas City
- University of Kansas, Lawrence
- The Nature Conservancy, California