A View from the Underside: The Legacy of Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Al Staggs, performing artist, Santa Fe, N.M.
Living as an Ordinary Radical
Shane Claiborne, founding partner of The Simple Way, a faith community in inner-city Philadelphia
Shane Hipps, pastor, Trinity Mennonite Church, Glendale, Ariz.
- The electronic gospel: Why changing the methods always changes the message
- Electronic nomads: How technology alters the nature of community
Stories from the Street
Jimmy Rienzo, street musician and storyteller
How Otherworldly Fundamentalism Became Political
George M. Marsden, Francis A. McAnaney Professor of History, University of Notre Dame
Humor and Faith: A Holy Accident
Ted & Lee (Ted Swartz and Lee Eshleman), Harrisonburg, Va.
Drumming for Peace: Rhythmic and Irenic Pedagogy; or, Teaching Peace with a Funky Beat
C. Leo Hartshorn, Mennonite Mission Network, Lancaster, Pa.
A Subversive Holiness, Studies in the Book of Exodus:
James E. Brenneman, pastor, Pasadena (Calif.) Mennonite Church
- Holy Disobedience: Five Women and a Baby
- An Exodus to Holiness: Priesthood with a Purpose
- Holy Obedience: On Not Eating Peanuts in Church
Remember and Do Not Forget: The Sacred Stories of Our Lives
June Alliman Yoder, Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Elkhart, Ind.
What’s in Your Backpack? The Stuff Gathered for Life’s Journey
Chuck Neufeld, Community Mennonite Church, Markham, Ill.
- Can You Live with It? With What You’ve Gathered, That Is?
- So You’re Packed, Now What? From Obligation to Privilege!