Beyond Mischief and Mayhem: The Apocalyptic Framework of the Christian Faith
J. Nelson Kraybill, president, Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Elkhart, Ind.
- We Regret to Inform You That Tomorrow Has Been Canceled: Anxiety and Faith in Early Apocalypticism
- In Bed with the Beast: Making Sense of the Book of Revelation
- Out of the Loony Bin and into the Church: Eschatology for a Pilgrim People
Carol Anderson and Jim Shores, visiting artists
- Relationships: What’s Healthy, What’s Not
- Fractured, Broken Families
Eugene Lowry, St. Paul School of Theology, Kansas City, Missouri
- Christianity and Jazz
- Theology of the Blues
Elevating the Human Condition by Returning to the 4 Rs: Relationship, Reconciliation, Responsibility and Respect
Ann Stanford, International Service Alliance, Fairfax, Va.
- Relationships of Integrity
- The Season of Reconciliation: A Response to the Race and Gender Problem
- The Consequences of the Age of Irresponsibility
God Talk: Bringing the Bible Alive through Drama
Ian Scott, Palmer Theological Seminary of Eastern University (Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary), St. Davids, Pa.
- Portraits: Images of God in the Stories of Jesus
- The Gospel According to John
- And the Word Became Flesh
Christian Faith and the Environment
Calvin DeWitt, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Biblical Principles for Environmental Stewardship
- Environmental Stewardship: Responding in Faith and Life
- Celebrate Creation
Self and Society: Accountability and Responsibility: A Christian Perspective
John Fast, Conrad Grebel University College, Waterloo, Ontario
- Developing Good Habits of the Heart: Accountable to Whom and Responsible for What?
- Jurassic Park and the Garden of Eden: In the World and for the World—But Not of the World?
- Good Karma versus Tough Love: On Being Christian in a Post-Christian Era
The Beloved Community and the Celebration of Diversity
Catherine Meeks, Mercer University, Macon, Ga.
- The Celebration of Diversity: God’s Challenging Expectation
- The Journey Inward and the Challenge of Diversity
- The Challenge of Race
- The Journey Outward and Diversity: Reasons for Hope and Despair
Thinking through Fiction
Robert Detweiler, Emory University, Atlanta
- Making Up the Truth
- Atwood’s The Sin Eater: How to Lie
- Updike’s Rabbit: A True American?
- Erdrich’s Christ’s Twin: Resurrecting the Real
Getting Your Act Together and Taking It on the Road
Tom Sine, Creative Futures Center, Seattle
- Anticipating Tomorrow’s Opportunities
- Discovering God’s Purposes
- Creating New Possibilities for the 21st Century
- Celebrating the Creativity of the New Generation