The Integration of Faith and Learning: An Introduction to One View
T. Grady Spires, Gordon College, Wenham, Mass.
- The New Quest for a Christian Mind
- Some Patterns of Faith-Learning Integration
- The Inevitable Risk of Commitment and Scholarly Labor
- A Few Examples in Need of Reformation
The Kingdom of God
Tom Skinner, Tom Skinner Associates, New York City
- What Is the Kingdom of God?
- Who Are the Members of God’s Kingdom?
- The Necessity of the Kingdom
- The Role of the Kingdom
Joseph Bayly, David C. Cook Publishing, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Jesus Yes—Christianity No
- Christianity and Creativity
- Jesus and Emotional Maturity
- The Lordship of Christ
William E. Pannell, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, Calif.
- Life Down on the Farm
- The Simple Life Isn’t
- The World’s Agenda and Ours
- In … Not of … For
Christ Across Culture:
Donald R. Jacobs, Mennonite Christian Leadership Foundation, Salunga, Pa.
- Is Christ for Every Man?
- The Shape of the Good News
- Christ, Culture and Christianity
- Christ and Cosmic Unity
Free to Make Peace: Bound to Be Responsible: The Peacemaker’s Innards
David Augsburger, MennoMedia (Mennonite Broadcasts), Harrisonburg, Va.
- Nonviolent Anger: Free to Feel
- Nonresistant Love: Free to Choose
- Noncoercive Responsibility: Free to Relate
- The Care/Confront Interface in Conflict Management
What Is a Christian?
Stanley D. Walters, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant
- The Christian as Soul Brother
- The Guru and the Word
- Pollack Jokes, Anyone?
- The New Has Come
The Christian in Today’s World
Arthur F. Holmes, Wheaton (Ill.) College
- Does Life Have Meaning?
- Sin and Grace in Today’s World
- The Christian and the Liberal Arts
- The Idea of a Christian College
The Expanded Life
Myron S. Augsburger, Eastern Mennonite University and Eastern Mennonite Seminary, Harrisonburg, Va.
- The Spirit of the Disciple
- The Values of the Kingdom
- Peace Shall Inherit the Earth
- The Difficulties of Mercy
- Purity of Heart Is to Will One Will
- Counter Culture and Christian Community