You don’t have to have all the answers at Bethel College.
In fact, our campus culture encourages a spirit of deep questioning.
So if you come to college not ready to sign on the dotted line of a major, our Undecided Major Program is for you.
Here’s the plan.
- Live in the all-freshman residence hall.
- Work one-on-one with your Liberal Education Adviser (LEA).
First year, second semester
- Take the class Major and Career Exploration (1 credit hour).
First and/or second year
- Complete all lower-level general education requirements.
- Strategically explore major and career options through activities coordinated by Career Services.
- If you find you’re drawn to elements of several majors, design your own with the Individualized Major (iMajor).
Want to know more?
You won’t find the answers, if you don’t ask the questions.