- General medicine
- Nursing – check out our program here.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Veterinary Medicine
Like most colleges and universities, Bethel doesn’t offer a specific “pre-medical” major. Some common choices of major are:
Importance of mentoring
Pre-medical professions are advising tracks within Bethel majors. Your pre-med faculty adviser will
- help you discern what interests you most about medicine;
- help you figure out where you’d like to go to medical, veterinary or graduate school;
- work with you to put together the course of study most likely to lead you to 1. and 2. above.
Bethel’s size means you get personalized attention and the kind of mentoring that leads you down your chosen path.
Bethel’s liberal arts curriculum means you’ll complete college able to
- think critically and ask good questions
- write and speak effectively
Bethel’s emphasis on undergraduate research has
- taken students to national and international professional conferences
- earned students trips to undergraduate research conferences to present to science faculty and peers from all over North America
- helped students secure competitive summer REUs (Research Experience for Undergraduates) at leading research universities around the country
All of this gives you an edge for entrance interviews and graduate studies.