Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing in just one year, all online!
Prepare for career enhancement and transitions in the changing health care system.
Increase your mobility and earning power.
Tell Me More
4-week classes include topics such as:
- Evidence-based practice
- Interprofessional communication
- Quality and safety for nurses
- Leadership and management
- Associate’s degree in nursing (ASN or ADN)
- Unencumbered nursing license
- 2.5 GPA
- Up to 20 hours of nursing credit is available for proficiency validated by licensure.
- $500 per credit hour
- Plus books, fees, insurance, technical support, etc.
Prior coursework (completed before entering the program):
- Anatomy and Physiology — 3 credits
- Microbiology — 3 credits
- General Psychology — 3 credits
- Developmental Psychology — 3 credits
- Sociology — 3 credits
- Statistics — 3 credits
- English Composition II (Critical Writing) — 3 credits
- Speech — 3 credits
- Pathophysiology — 3 credits
- General Education requirements — 18 credits
- Transition to Baccalaureate Nursing — 3 credits
- Health Assessment for the Experienced Nurse — 4 credits
- Interprofessional Healthcare Organizations — 3 credits
- Technology in Healthcare — 3 credits
- Healthcare Ethics — 3 credits
- Evidence-based Practice — 4 credits
- Quality and Safety in Nursing — 3 credits
- Nursing in the Community with Practicum — 4 credits
- Nursing Leadership and Management with Practicum — 4 credits
- Basic Issues of Faith & Life — 4 credits