Bethel history graduates have:
- founded their own law firm in Kansas City
- gone on to doctoral studies at top universities
- taught in public schools
- worked in museums
- volunteered for service assignments
- and become pastors
- Samuel Voth Schrag – ’04
- Samuel was able to earn his M.Div. from Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary and go on to lead the congregation at St. Louis Mennonite Fellowship.
- Micah Bales – ’04
- Micah expanded on his degrees in history and Spanish to achieve a Master of Divinity degree and begin a career that involves service and communication. He attributes the variety of areas he was able to explore at Bethel to his well-rounded resume. Bales’ passion for helping others is exemplified through his work as an advocacy manager for Homeless Children’s Playtime Project in Washington, D.C.