Areas of Study: Graphic Design
Bethel’s new graphic design program is both grounded in the art department and integrated with course offerings from other departments.
You will not only develop visual acuity and learn the technologies of design — you will also experience the broader applications of design as you work with faculty in programs as varied as business, communication arts and theater.
A key feature of this program is an internship, in which you’ll be encouraged to think broadly about the possible applications of your interests, to complement your knowledge in the field as you prepare for graduation. This multidisciplinary model will allow you as a design student to experience many diverse applications of design, while developing visual aesthetics and critical thinking skills in several areas.
Graphic Design Faculty
- M.F.A. TransArt Institute
- B.A. Bethel College 1996
- M.A. University of Kansas 1998
- Ph.D. University of Kansas 2004
- B.A. Conception Seminary College 1985
- B.A. University of Northern Colorado 1987
- M.A. University of Colorado 1991
- M.F.A. Wichita State University 1996
- M.A. Arizona State University 1998